Timber/forest Land, Dry Farm, Livestock Operation, Range Ground
ID 11200 W
• Not Verified
Blw Grade Sqft:
• Located Northwest Of Clarkston And Straddling The Utah/idaho Border
• This Premium Mountain Recreational And Grazing Ranch Ranges From 5
• 200 Ft To 7
• 300 Ft In Elevation
• And Borders National Forest For Over 8 Miles Across Several Canyons. With Over 1.6 Miles Of Clarkston Creek
• Plus Numerous Springs
• Small Creeks
• Natural And Manmade Ponds
• Stockwatering Tanks
• And A Small Waters Storage Reservoir
• The Wildlife And Livestock On The Ranch Never Have Far To Travel For A Drink. The Owner’s Have Wisely Filed On 10 Water Rights Between The Ut Div. Of Water Rights Or Id Dep. Of Water Resources. The Ranch Offers Excellent Big Game Hunting For Both Mule Deer And Elk In Two States. For Livestock The Ranch Provides Summer Grazing For Cattle Or Sheep
• Includes A Small Usfs Grazing Permit
• And Has Good Perimeter Fencing On North Portion
• And A Solid Set Of Working Corrals. The Ranch Is Offered In Two Separate Smaller Portions As Well.
Leased Total Acres:
For more information on this listing, please contact...
Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale,
change or withdrawal. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial
use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be
interested in purchasing.
This content last updated on Dec 5, 2022 at 9:49 PM. Some properties which appear for sale on this website
may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
This website contains geographical data and display elements that are aggregated through Google INC
by Cevado Technologies
View Map Policy